- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Hours:
Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Line Manager: Liviu Paunoiu
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
This role is to provide additional support to the existing Fire and Security team with an emphasis on Fire Alarm and Smoke Control system servicing and maintenance.
East West Maintenance provides Building Services Maintenance (Reactive, Planned Preventative, and Small Works) across the spectrum of HVAC, Gas Safety, Fire and Security, and Electrical Compliance on both domestic and commercial levels.
We are looking to add to our existing team to facilitate our continued growth by exploring new opportunities both within our existing customer portfolio and in the open market.
A successful candidate for this position will be expected to have previous knowledge and experience (to facilitate the delivery of) the following;
- Servicing and maintaining fire alarm and smoke control systems in accordance with relevant legislation, standards and approved codes of practice
- Undertaking remedial works on both fire and smoke control systems
- Understanding of interrogating cause and effects and ensuring the systems and associated components achieve the design requirements
- Ability to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with service level agreements, employer requirements, and expectations in a timely manner with client sign-off (where applicable) and all necessary photographic recording performed as required
- Maintaining logs, and records and providing works progress via computer-assisted management tools such as Job Logic
- Hold a full driving licence with eligibility to drive in the UK