- Salary: 24k (pro-rata)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Hours: Part-time, Tue – Thur, 10am – 2pm
- Line Manager: Karissa Abrahams
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
East West Connect Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced office administrator, looking for a part-time role, to join us here at Chas West Limited. The company is part of East West Connect Limited and it has the long-term goal of providing reactive and planned maintenance services for social housing clients throughout London and the Southeast of England.
- Promote the company ethos of working in an open, honest and transparent manner at all times.
- Ensure high client satisfaction is being achieved and constantly look to improve our client relationships.
Skills and Knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Able to use MS office applications including Excel
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with all stakeholders
- Able to effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within social housing repairs
- Assist in the population of the current years Gas Servicing Programme list
- Plan and schedule gas servicing operatives diaries to accommodate the programme
- Keep accurate records of completed works and re-schedule no access visits
- Work closely with the client team to ensure gas compliancy is maintained within target levels
- Refer non-compliant tenants to the clients legal team
- Ensure all KPI’s and SLA’s are delivered within target
- Answer calls from tenants and deal with incoming enquiries from all stakeholders
- Complete back office duties as required