- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Hours:
Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Line Manager: Richard Eustace
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
East West Connect Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic people to join our Team. Here you will learn Electrical installation, maintenance, and repairing systems from our experienced Engineers. You would be joining a business, who are continuously bringing on new, interesting contracts and have a friendly ethos throughout the team. The applicant must have great communication skills and be a reliable team player. The applicant will need to be well presented and courteous as they will be working in some very prestigious establishments.
- Undertake NVQ training to relevant skills level.
- Attend college in accordance with the training regime.
- Submit portfolio to the College to support NVQ submission.
- To undertake site-based training to allow development.
- To undertake activities as instructed by the supervision technician, mentor, or management team.
- Work with the QSHE Advisor to develop strong QSHE skills.
- To support members of the operational team in undertaking their work as required.
- Work as part of the Apprentices scheme to develop self and others.
- Regularly communicate with site mentor and sponsoring manager.
- Be aware of the Environmental, Health & Safety, and Business Continuity Plan for the part of the business you work in.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Foundation level NVQ qualification as a minimum
- BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition Certification
- Good verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Ability to apply basic problem-solving skills to a variety of situations.
- Ability to develop a good level of understanding of all electrical disciplines
- Positive team player with the ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to learn and develop.
- Ability to learn from others.
- Willingness to ask questions.
- Willingness to visit other sites and projects and spend time away from home.
- Excellent timekeeping and organised