Maintenance & Compliance Administrator
East West Connect ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? East West Connect Limited is looking for an individual who is capable of providing administrative support and work proactively with the existing Maintenance team.
The successful candidate will need to remain flexible, maintain and monitor records in-line with company policies and procedures and adapt to accommodate the growth and development of our business
- To work proactively with managers and staff to assist with the establishment and maintenance of systems, logs, and processes.
- To assist in achieving the company’s Targets and Objectives.
- To remain flexible and adapt to accommodate the growth and development of East West Connect as a business.
- To apply a solution-based positive attitude and approach to problems encountered.
- To maintain and monitor records in-line with company policies and procedures.
- To actively encourage a team ethic in the workplace.
- To proportionately share the workload and maintain continuity of service.
- To actively seek opportunities for personal development in the mutual interest of the individual and the Company.
- Experience in planning and/or scheduling in the Facilities Maintenance or construction industries (Social Housing preferred).
- Strong written, verbal & presentation communication skills, in particular the use of the English language for verbal and written communication.
- Adaptability in learning new systems
- Confident telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Experience in Computer Assisted Facilities Management system (CAFM) (JobLogic preferred) and confident use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Organised, punctual, and capable of prioritising tasks in a prompt manner to the required high-level standard.
- To participate in maintaining a professional company image through the personal presentation, workplace presentation, call handling, and customer & client interface.
- First point of contact for customers and clients for electrical testing and related repairs within their properties.
- Planning/scheduling work, booking appointments, raising jobs, uploading information to the bespoke CAFM system (Job Logic), and allocating work to operatives.
- Advising customers on engineer attendance and rescheduling as required.
- Tracking and monitoring jobs to completion and raising invoices as required.
- Responding to internal and customer inquiries via email and/or telephone.
- Provision of inter-team cover in case of unplanned leave or excessive workload.
- To interact in a helpful and polite manner when dealing with members of the public, visitors to the premises, and during any personal interactions with staff members.
- Implement and comply with EWC policies, procedures, as generally set down by the ISO system of work, including business management systems, HR, IT, health and safety, environmental, communications and branding.
- Other general administration duties.
- To attend meetings when required either as a participant or for taking minutes as and when required.
- To attend appraisal meetings and 1-1’s as and when required.
- To attend company staff meetings and company Health & Safety meetings as and when required.
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Please send a cover letter and CV, quoting job reference EWC-JD-073.
Please use the job reference in any further correspondence.
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Duration: Permanent
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference: EWC-JD-073
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5 pm
Probation Period: 3 months
Line Manager: Richard Eustace
Cycle To Work Scheme
Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
Eye Care Vouchers