East West Connect ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
To provide high quality, professional administrative support to the business.
To work closely with engineers’ sub-contractors and our client to deliver a timely well-informed service to our customer.
To provide high quality professional office-based support to repairs team. Ensure the highest level of customer focused service is delivered to our customer continuously.
- To show the highest level of respect and courtesy at all times to all stakeholders
- Present yourself in company clothing, PPE as supplied and with clean and clear I.D
- Deliver a professional and high-quality repair on every occasion
- Adhere to Health and Safety legislation and good practice without exception
- Use PDA device to record all activities associated with each job
- Ensure notes and photos are of high quality and match the work undertaken
- To report Follow-on works to the planning team and arrange a follow -on appointment before leaving site
- To consistently achieve a minimum First Time Fix rate of at least 85%
- Always keep your van clean and presentable both inside and outside
- Report any defects on the vehicle to fleet and report all accidents immediately
- Submit weekly, monthly reports as requested
- Attend all invited meetings without exception
- Willingness to work additional hours on occasion and cover the call-out rota when requested
- Undertake any other duties in line with the role
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deal with all stakeholders
2. The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with all contacts both internally and externally
3. Maintain a professional representation of the team
4. Experience of working in a responsive repair environment
5. Experience of delivering reactive repairs in a customer focused environment
6. Have a good understanding of value for money in terms of the most cost-effective way to deliver repairs
7. The ability to strategically plan and organise workloads
8. A proactive / can do approach to work
9. The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role and responsibility
10. The ability to work as part of a team and independently
11. The ability to follow process and work in a fast -paced setting whilst remaining calm and focused
12. Own a full tool kit to suit the tasks that you are likely to encounter
13. Be able to maintain a professional representation of the team
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Please send a cover letter and CV, quoting job reference CW-JD-007.
Please use the job reference in any further correspondence.
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Duration: Permanent
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference: CW-JD-007
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Probation Period: 6 months
Line Manager: Paul McElwaine
Cycle To Work Scheme
Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
Eye Care Vouchers