East West Connect ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. East West Connect makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Would you enjoy working with a great team? Then this role may be for you!
This person will bring enthusiasm to process, sharing their knowledge and contributing to improving the system and process.
This person will be a professional point of contact for the project regarding all document control matters.
To set up and manage a thorough document and information system for the project. To oversee the large number of documents received daily, ensuring that all drawings are organized and distributed promptly. To continuously priorities documents by maintaining an awareness of project progress at all times. Creating customized reports for the Project Team and Design Team is also a key factor of the Document Controller role to ensure smooth communication and to minimise Designers response time.
- Manage and maintain the project on Aconex, ensuring protocols are adhered to creating an accurate and comprehensive audit trail.
- Ensure all relevant parties publish relevant document to the Aconex and provide support to external parties.
- To log, distribute promptly and keep updated various instructions from consultants, clients, project managers etc.
- Establish and maintain a Request for Information system, providing reports to the Project Team.
- Communicate to the Project Team the abilities of the document control system and provide training, technical and procedural support for all users.
- Thoroughly police the procedures and standards defined in the project’s protocols and procedures.
- Review all comments made on documents to ensure that they have been added electronically to form part of the audit history
- Establish and maintain a report diary in order to deliver accurate and timely reports
- Foresee any issues that have potential to disrupt the information flow or audit trail of the project and take appropriate actions to resolve these issues.
- Manage the administration of the company snagging system.
- Take responsibility to produce handover manuals and/ or Operation & Maintenance manuals to ensure that approved and finalised documents are issued to the Client at Practical Completion.
- Take responsibility for the logging of defects and reporting procedures.
- Visit and work from site.
- Knowledge of using Aconex system
- Proven planning and process management skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-regulated approach to duties
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisation skills
- Working to and enforcing a strict protocol and deadlines
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Please send a cover letter and CV, quoting job reference EWC-JD-059.
Please use the job reference in any further correspondence.
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Duration: Permanent
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference: EWC-JD-059
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Probation Period: 3 months
Line Manager: Mark Lapthorn
Cycle To Work Scheme
Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
Eye Care Vouchers